Recently I ran into I/O performance problems using Subclipse, so I decided to give a try to the "another" SVN plugin for Eclipse, Subversive. Although I miss some minor features (eg. tagging/branching in the repository is a little bit comfortable in Subclipse) and sometimes merging has unusual results, but I can say I'm satisfied with it.
One funny thing I noticed when sharing a project was a negative percent value in the progress bar:
Anyway, the sharing operation completed as expected, so who cares if it takes "more than 100%" :)
I deal with software development for more than 15 years, continously following the advance of softwares and development methods - from the times of the 8-bit C64, to the recent complex distributed systems. My speciality is the Java platform, especially web application development - besides many other areas. For further information please take a look at my company's webpage: Erinors.